Thursday, June 7, 2007

Reminiscence...

I was setting up the the DVD player for my mum to watch Happy Feet in the AV room upstairs when i came across a very dusty, pink, rectangular paper box which i remembered Oh, so well!. So out of curiosity, and a little itching and bitching feeling that made me so intrigued to rediscover the hidden treasures within, i quickly grabbed the box and wiped the dust away. Opened it, and all the bittersweet memories came pouring back into my mind. I saw stickers!!! Yes, STICKERS!!! Im not a sucker who falls for stickers now but i remember gone were the days when i had albums after albums of stickers. Yea, and those money wasted too. =X Well, i was really happy to see that my 'furry' stickers are still intact and not eaten by those bloody cockroaches or silverfishes. So i continued digging and digging...till i came across a familiar face staring back at me.



Yes, Winnie the Pooh. Eh, some deja-vu or what? Winnie is the name of my very good friend too. Hmmm...0.o And to my new friends, now you know why all my files are Winnie the Pooh's. He's cute. ^^ Owh, owh, by the way, this is my Form 1 autograph book. Yeap, Form 1. You may ask me am i gila or what for having an autograph book in Form 1 when everyone has one in Form 5 instead. Well, just say that im kinda weird in Form 1 kay? =)



The front page of the autograph book which contained my personal details. I remember those days, we were fools to be naming ourselves after Harry Potter characters. I was the evil Draco Malfoy, Irene C. was Harry Potter, Caryn was Ron Weasley, Christie was Hermione Granger and Stephanie was Ginny Weasley. ^^ I still remembered so well. Maybe the reason that Irene C. and i couldnt get along so well now was because we were Draco and Harry. And to those avid readers of Harry Potters', you know these two never gets along. So, some words of wisdom to you guys out there, never nickname yourself or write down anything in paper that might cause your friendship some harm coz who knows, things might just happen without any reason. Sucks aight?

Lets highlight some last words they wrote in my autograph book. Some really did came true, some just died down, some...well, thats how i will be forever. =) Shall we review?

Andrew S. : Dont always filling no mood. Note the word filling...i know its suppose to be feeling but whatever, come to think of it now, its cute. =) No mood, he knows im emo. So thats when emo was given life in my world.

Bibi : Amber, when there's a will, there's a way! Okay...i dunno how true is that. =.=

Christie : Always remember me. I doubt i remembered you well. By name yes, by features and looks, i gotta say sorry, im a bad friend. =S

Emily : Good luck for upcoming tests. Hmm, words of comfort? All my tests are doing fine dear, dont worry. ^^

E.T. : May you do your best in your studies and have a good future. Hmm, you just beaten me flat flat in our Semester 1 exams, still wanna wish me this har? Kick you later. =D

Ervinna : Stay cool, stay chubby. Yup yup, im still all that. xD

Irene C. : Hi there 'enemy'! So thats what we are now is it?

Ah Bong : Not so fast bercinta, ok? LOL, who is the pioneer first ha??? =P

Meli Ho : Smile always. I ask you, have you seen me a day without me smiling? Impossible.

Meli K. : Be a good girl. I AM RIGHT NOW, RIGHT? NO...YOU CANT ARGUE THIS PART WITH ME. COZ I KNOW I AM. ^^

Mich : Always believe in yourself. Eh Mich, i think i cant do that la. Sorry.

Stephanie : Remember my birthday kay? I wish you will give me a present. Oh shit, how am i suppose to remember your birthday? I dont even remember you now. =.= And presents? In your face la. Thick skin.

Yii Phin : I love your 'balls'. Okay...in Form 1 it isnt nice to see, you know. Fark you la Yii Phin. =.=

These are the funny ones that i picked up. The rest were just normal normal friends forever crap and we are still friends till now. Dont worry. =)

Gone were the days where we love boy bands, fried chicken, ribena, Harry Potter, teenage dramas and so on... Now,we go for the real stuffs. We love rock, emo...we eat anything, everything...oysters, sushi...we drink alchohol, coffee...we read serious romance or Stephen King's novels...we watch real chick flicks and even act them out in our daily lives. 5 years have past. And what a huge difference it has made. Damn it la.

I still wanna be young. Hug teddy bears, sucking on a baby bottle, drinking milk, playing with the swings in the park, drive toy cars that knock here and there and so on. Now, if you hug a teddy, you're immature. Suck...gee...now we're sucking a whole different thing. Milk? You wanna make your boobs grow bigger issit? Swings in the park? Call a carpenter while you're at it coz i guarantee there will be some butt-sticking on the swings. You've outgrown it. Toy cars? We have real cars and hazards now.

Life's change. Reminiscing the past is just normal, nostalgia...but dont get stuck in your past. Move on. BERRRRR, MOOOOVVVEEE OOONNNN!!!

Okay, enough of looking back...now lets watch...


HAPPY FEET!!! I know im a few months late but at least, i still got the chance to watch it right? No biggy.


Gloria, Mumble and Seymour... SO CUTE THESE LITTLE PENGUINS!!! *PINCH PINCH* Dang, i want a toy that looks like them. Furry furry chubby chubby. =)

I so miss miss hanging out with friends. Hey, wanna go watch movie one of these days? Any takers? Just let me know kay? =)

In Berberboo's mind : I mish my old carefree life. Stucked on Avril's Innocence. Damn nice song for an emo kid like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hav u watch pirated of the carribean? we watch together?wan?

Berberboo said...

i watch already lo...during the premier le...hmm...that day was also the day i sad sad ma...watch other movies...=)