Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today was Fun!

Had a great time today. Chia Soon Soon pizza, like i promised. =) See! I kept my word! He had a hair cut as preparation for National Service. Hehe. Sha came along too. Hehe! Grats to her for getting straight A1's in SPM. But she looks darker than normal after she came back from NS, but her brains is the one that is so treasurable, dont kacau her looks lar. Haiz. LOL. She cant make up her mind to apply for courses to study.

After eating lunch with June, Terrance, Sha and Soon Soon at Pizza Hut, we dropped Soon Soon home at then we went to Tabuan Jaya to window shop. Bought a small handbag to put my keys when i start driving. My bro said it look 'kurap'. Gee =.= June bought the zebra pattern. Then i bought Mobile World. I need it for handphone shopping. ^^



The 'kurap' purse/mini handbag >.<


Mobile World! Featuring Tata Young this month! She is hot...Handphones, here I come!!!

In Berberboo's mind : I spent 65 bucks today, mummy will kill me...LOL

No comments: