Friday, March 23, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Sniffy last month but i just realized it like 2 weeks ago.So so sorry Sniffy. Im not blogging on friendster anymore. Sad to say that. And speaking of nice, im so kind to respond to your tag. Haha =)

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Gee, by doing this im spilling out all my hidden childishness inside of me. Okay, okay, its not gonna be so bad anyway, how bad can it be? Let me assume that when i go around next time, people will say, " Hey, isnt that girl....", "Isnt that girl the one..." =.= Sniffy!!! If my reputation goes down the toilet bowl, im going to New Zealand to strangle you. =P

1. I still sleep with plush toys! I know whats the big deal, who doesnt?!? The fact is i dont sleep with only one or two, but more than ten can be found on my bed. Seriously speaking, half of my bed is covered with them, the other half is for my big fat body. I have a huge Stitch (you know, the blue alien in Lilo & Stitch on Disney). I also have a polar bear, size of a mini bolster, from Sea World. White and cute and all, but terribly smelly (who knows where the smell might come from, saliva? sweat during nightmares? or even shit? EWW! I DONT PUT IT BETWEEN MY LEGS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!). 'Belacan' for you guys who still keep those small smelly pillows tuck in nicely with you before you sleep, my polar bear is my very own 'Belacan'. ^^ My mum is getting me a very huge teddy bear. Show you the picyure one of these days when i finally get it.

2. Something weird about me...hmmm...this is a bit personal, an invasion of privacy, but who cares? I know you girls out there seldom or i can say rarely drink cold drinks when you have your monthly 'sufferings' as it will cause you utmost discomfort, but to me, drinking cold drinks actually eases me, NO PAIN! It makes me feel better though, no back pain, no pain in the ass, tummy aches..."Drink cold water and it will wash your pain away".

3. This is not weird, just unusual. I can bet that no one would enjoy petai, a distinctive legum with a look that will send you wondering "Why would anyone eat that green thing? It stinks like shit!". Oh well, it tastes absolutely delicious to me, especially when you cooked it with sambal and fresh prawns. HMMM, YUMMY! The aftermath is a bit irritating though. Your pee and your breath will smell exactly horrendous like the smell of petai. When i eat them, i swear that when i go to the loo the next day, i can hear the girl in the cubicle beside mine wondering aloud, " Mcb, this bloody girl pee so smelly lar!".Oh Oh, the euphoria of eating petai. Well thats just me, you cant change my love for petai, well except when you fry it with rice coz the rice will turn green. =.=

4. I eat most kinds of food than you can possibly imagine! My system has seen sago worms, bears, monkeys, mousedeers, bats, flying fox, turtles and all the wild meat you can imagine (cant list down too much, or the Forestry Department will come after me). I know you people will go, "OMG, you cannibal!!! How could you be so cruel to eat those poor creatures?" I will tell you why. Anything walking on the earth is edible! But im never ever gonna eat humans, thats one thing for sure.


5. Speaking of things im scared of, im still scared of the dark. I always fear that something is out there in the dark to grab you and kill you. Eerie eh? I sometimes sleep with the lights on. I know i know thats a little bit kiddy but i cant help it. Do it, or have a sleepless night! Besides that, bees SHOO SHOO! I remembered back in Form 5 when i almost cried as a bee in the class wont leave me alone. Its like im honey, sweet...food for the bees!!! Urgh!


6. Im weird in my love life too. (Since Sniffy talks about hers, i have no other ideas so i talked about mine too). I tend to like someone, and when he likes me, i shun him away. This repeats itself every single year and im sick of it. But seriously, im just too scared to open my heart widely for you dear, in fear you might break me so badly, so please understand, 'kay?


End of tag. Gee, i have no one to tag in my link, just started a blog and got tag by Sniffy already. Dammit. Nevermind, i can still find someone to tag, cant i?

*Grins*


I TAG you:

1. Rachael

2. Fred Wong

3. Frederick

4. Ropa

5. CTK

6. Steven


In Berberboo's mind : Being tagged aint fun!!! LOL.

2 comments:

CTK said...

U tagged me! >_> well, guess i better get writing.

Frederic Wong Sze Kiat said...

Haha...Still okay I guess..mine one the worst!Remember to check out my "tagged" blog!