Some starters they gave us. They are like biscuits like that, and they gave a bowl of sour cream for us to dip it in. Taste good lerr. But have to eat quickly while still crispy, if not when masuk angin, very hard. I think hard enough to crack your enamels. Hehe.
My strawberry smoothie. Very very nicesh. They even topped it with vanilla ice cream and strawberry sauce. It blends in so well. OH YUMMY!!! Banana... i know you love strawberry smoothies... hehe
My dad's Magenta's Lamb Shank. Very tender, very nice. The mash potatoes were so fluffy. Ahhhh... the sauce is excellent. Creamy, not too salty, not too sour. Just nice. Perfecto.
My brother's Black Pepper Sirloin Steak. The serving was rather huge, but not huge enough for my brother. He needed extra helpings later on. =D I never tried the dish, and never asked my bro about it, so i dunno the taste. =(
My seafood platter. Oh yea. Biggy serving. They have cheese baked mussels, fried soft shell crab, sauteed squid rings, sweet and sour fish, grilled prawns and they bottom it up with excellent and yummy spaghetti. The mixture is just fantastic. But gets you full to the brim in no time at all. Recommended for 2. Even though its for one. =D
Its time for dessert!!!
Double Chocolate Slice. The chocolate slice is so rich in chocolaty experience. Its not too sweet, like a mix of dark choc and normal choc, and its so creamy it made my throat sticky... you know what i mean. =( But an excellent dessert though. Yummy.
My favourite CREME BRULEE!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG... i just love it. Caramelized cream on top, topped with cocoa powder... ahhh... and mint sprigs... OMG... I LOVE MINT SPRIGS... the minty taste plastered on your tongue... OH... IM IN HEAVEN =D
Last but not least, my most acclaimed must try when you decide to visit Magenta, the Tiramisu! The tiramisu here is unlike any other places. Its so creamy... the liquor is so hawt hawt hawt... oh shit, use wrong term la... well, its the same actually, its just like seeing a damn hot guy and shouting hawt hawt hawt. Hehe. The Tiramisu is topped with chopped nuts and lots and lots of pralines. Unique eh? The taste is so good... I CAN SAY THAT ITS THE BEST TIRAMISU IVE EVER TRIED IN KUCHING!!! YAY!!!
EEEE... i feel like im writing a food blog. But hey, food is my life okay? I love food. Hehe. Anyway, we were damn filled up, like stuffed pig after our meal. Dang... i swore i couldnt move properly anymore. The bill? RM200 bucks plus. But its worth it. Im worth it. Sheesh... im digressing... steer me back on track. Ok... im back. So...
I feel so much better right now. With the support and care from friends and family. I hope that... i can get through this without feeling anymore pain. Or i might just slice myself up. Sigh. Love you guys so much.
Ps. Sorry for the pictures. I know some of the dishes looked like piles of shit on a plate. So sorry. I apologize big time. Handphone camera always suck big time. Didnt dare to snap away with a real camera and flash. Will annoy the shit outta other patronizers i guess. =D
In Berberboo's mind : I want my life back. Please dont hurt me anymore. If you really do care, please make a move, tell me you do care. If you dont want me hurt anymore, help me back away from you. Co operate with me to lighten my sufferings. I BEG YOU.
5 comments:
looks like u're having fun eh...
thanks berber =)
yup yup... coming back to my old self now... =D
hardgay: no probs dude... sorry was being so cold the other day... sighs... =(
Nah, its not biggy. beside, my birthday is just like any ordinary day. Not until, i crown as Agong. Then, that will be hell lot of different.
Post a Comment