Its been the 69th day... i woke up feeling physically and mentally drained from cramming 500+ pages of marketing in my brain. It is a very dry subject albeit the lecturer being extremely warm and nice to us. The thoughts pounding through my brain, i need a D, i need a D! At least... I couldn't shower after i woke up, feeling so tired to move my bum to the bathroom. Pop a Q-10 pill and continued studying till 8 am. Left to university with fingers crossed, full of prayers and an empty stomach. Oh the groans and the churns, deafening the sound resounding behind my head. Last night i had a super fuzzy dream. Dreamed i reconciled with Mr. A. It was vivid yet difficult to believe that it was ever to come true. From the way he has been ever since the break up, no msgs, no calls, no replies. He completely ignores me like i am just some wrong number. Yea i admit i meant nothing to him. He admits it too. Oh wells. I stepped into the freezing exam hall with Nerida, talking bout the possibilities of what would come out in the exams. True to our words, spot on! Was so happy and praised the Lord. He made me smile :) I love Jesus hehe.
Came home and slopped on my bed. Felt so tired. I don't know why the sudden drained in energy. So i came online and check what dreams meant (i do not believe them but it is cool to read once in a while). Dreaming of an ex coming back, reconciliation just means that maybe we might be getting back together in the future, or simply, its a preconceived wish i always have :( Gah... 69 days and i am still not over him?!?! Haih... i still miss him so much. And it is sad to say that i really, truly do love him even after everything that happens. I could not find it in myself to hate him. I feel so weak and stupid :( Mummy say do not turn back once its over but i know i keep turning back. The road ahead leads to empty dreams coz he is not in it. Stupid me.
Now is my first day where i can care free and worry less as its the holidays!!! Holiday plans coming up :)
Came home and slopped on my bed. Felt so tired. I don't know why the sudden drained in energy. So i came online and check what dreams meant (i do not believe them but it is cool to read once in a while). Dreaming of an ex coming back, reconciliation just means that maybe we might be getting back together in the future, or simply, its a preconceived wish i always have :( Gah... 69 days and i am still not over him?!?! Haih... i still miss him so much. And it is sad to say that i really, truly do love him even after everything that happens. I could not find it in myself to hate him. I feel so weak and stupid :( Mummy say do not turn back once its over but i know i keep turning back. The road ahead leads to empty dreams coz he is not in it. Stupid me.
Now is my first day where i can care free and worry less as its the holidays!!! Holiday plans coming up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment