Ive been away for let me see... almost 2 weeks... yea... haha... so... im back. And hey, im gonna be so straightforward nowadays, so dont mind me ok? I hate covering up stuffs anymore. Sighsss...
NOW... STEAMBOAT!!!!!! Gawd i think i ate like a buffalo last night. Was so bloated and seriously, i cant stand up properly, let alone driving properly. OH NO... haha... but i still made it safe home, and my 3 passengers as well. Hehe. Berber can SMS her lao gong while driving also hor??? Heheheh...

About 5 plates of this...

And few plates of these...

And minutes of boiling... *drum rolls*

You get this!!! And...
AND THIS!!!! OH NO!!! Im hungry again... Shit.
But for RM20 per head. Kinda cheap though. But one thing i dont like about this Hua Xing Steamboat place is that they DONT HAVE MY BELOVED HOT PLATE!!! I so want that.... =( I wanna bbq the beef and chicken and fish and and and... everything... sighs... I want Hornbill next time. Sighs.
And they even let my little Mei Mei s' run around under our feet. Haha. Chee Cheng loves my sisters. Oh no...
And ive gone back to gymming again. Hope to lose another 5 kgs in the next month. Haha. Gotta be lighter than my mom le. Hahaha...
Oh ya, *hints*, i think im gonna wear dress to campus during summer semester. Coz... someone wants to see me wear dress. =D Butttt.... first things first... I DONT HAVE ONE!!! Except evening gowns though... Buh... no way im gonna wear that. HUH.
Finding things to do can be so boring sometimes. Shit...
Tata... going back to pigging.
In Berberboo's mind: I hope that im not gonna be the reason you behaved that way. Sorry.
2 comments:
I stepped on that cat =(
yea... pitied it though...
lucky u werent izzudin... if not... the cat will be a paste... oh no!!! haha
Post a Comment