Saturday, February 2, 2008

Studio Photos

Finally, my family studio photos are out... after one week of waiting... and oh yea, my laptop is back to life again.... but i lost everything in my laptop... so no photoshop, youtube downloader, and erm... i dont know what else ive lost... buh...


My brother and I in formal clothings... My brother in suit and me in cheongsam... zzzz... i dont suit cheongsam la... buh... and my parents said it looks like a couple photo... zzzz... wtf la... buh...


My whole family in not formal clothings. Tell me i look better in specs compared to without specs. =__=

Well, thats about it of the studio photos that im gonna show. There are few more but im lazy to post them up. Sighs... The Photo Gallery isnt a bad place to take studio photos. Very very reasonable prices they give... ^^

Its CNY soon... and im left at home all alone cleaning the food for cooking coz they all left to see the apartment... zzzz...

Im darn bored... shit... haha

Next time im ever gonna take studio photos is when i get married... buh buh... blehhh

8 comments:

LingDi said...

Your pictures look nice and sweet. Haha.. Yeah.. You and brother look like a couple in that picture but I guess it's because there's only both of you there. Btw, you look great in both with or without specs. I want a family portrait too.. Haha..

Berberboo said...

[lingdi] hehe... go and take when all ur family are back together for any celebration lo... hihihihih... but i look weird without specs in studio photos... sighs...

Anonymous said...

You know, seeing your family photo reminded me of this old photo back in OTS prize-giving day. I think you were probably in primary 1 or 2. I had a photo with you and your family. Random, I know. Some more last time it was the film type of photos.. no digicam yet.

hp84 said...

Yea, i agree with lingdi that you and brother really look like couple. BTW, may I know where is the studio?

Berberboo said...

[lynnx01] hehe... yalo... that time u were primary 6 i think... eee, i so wanna see that photo... ^^

[hp84] haha... so couplish look arr??? scary... haha... erm... its somewhere in Rubber Road... u want ar??? but u so far le..

Anonymous said...

whoa... studio pic background with family also need to be a red... and don't say next studio pic you will be taken when you're married nia

Anonymous said...

Wait. When I go home, I go dig out the pic. Hehe.

Berberboo said...

[vickie] dunno lo... they wanna make it the cny mood le... my parents lo... sighs... and yea, wedding nia then take again... very ma fan bah...=x

[lynnx01] hehe... okies... ^^ happy CNY to u and family!!!