I cant find the reason to smile anymore...
Someone is leaving...
and i dont know what to say...
Should i say 'goodbye and good luck'?
Or should i just say 'Thank God you're leaving'?
Im not such a bad person or anything
But i just dont know what to do...
This worries me till i cant get to sleep every night.
3 am in the morning and im still awake...
Sighs.
I just knew you for a year...
And although thats pretty short term
I feel that bond of friendship is so strong
I dont know whether you feel that way
But i certainly do.
Sometimes...
I wished i could take back some words i said to you...
But then, i know whats been spoken out cant be taken back
Sometimes, when you ask me stuff
I do feel that you are getting on my nerves
But i just answered honestly what i thought
And sometimes it might sting you a lot
Coz i was being sarcastic and truthful
You might felt hurt with what ive said
And im sorry, but sorry means nothing to you
You always said its okay
But deep down, its hurting you inside...
I dont want you to leave here...
But then, this is all for your own good.
Nothing i say or do will make you remain here
Coz my opinions do not matter a bit
As long as you are happy with what you're doing
I cant help but be happy too
But then, living thousands of miles away from me
I will certainly feel the pinch
Coz not being able to see you in classes anymore
Is a torture,
Looking at that empty seat and knowing you're gone
Its just like a part of my heart is being chipped off
And im being left alone in this solitary world.
In the years to come
I wonder whether you would be looking back at the moments
All the moments we shared?
Even though a year's memories are just 1/18 of your life span
For me, i can be very sentimental
I can remember things that many have forgotten
I will remember all the laughters we went through
The pain we went through when hating each other
The reconciliations...
The awkwardness when we werent speaking
Coz of rumours spreading around
Thank our friends for it
Coz that made us stronger
But i dont wanna rememeber everything
It hurts...
Just blame my rotten head for it.
Sighs.
Sometimes... saying goodbye hurts so much
But its the only way to path our destinies
Coz we certainly have different ones...
No one is alike
And this is the only way for you and me
Im here, and you're there...
And we are living separate lives
Sighs.
If only i could stop the world
I would freeze time and make this last forever
But thats being selfish, and im not that kind of person
And i have to bear one thing in mind
Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead, leads to our futures
Different dreams for me and you.
It hurts me so much seeing you leave
But I still keep my promise
You can have what you want before you leave
Im not stopping you
Coz i dont know what else i can offer you
And although its the hardest thing to say
I would never admit this in front of you
I will miss your love in every way
So dont you cry,
Coz i certainly will shed a few tears
And flood the river
Because a true friendship never dies...
I will miss your friendship
As it stays forever, anchored in my heart.
and i dont know what to say...
Should i say 'goodbye and good luck'?
Or should i just say 'Thank God you're leaving'?
Im not such a bad person or anything
But i just dont know what to do...
This worries me till i cant get to sleep every night.
3 am in the morning and im still awake...
Sighs.
I just knew you for a year...
And although thats pretty short term
I feel that bond of friendship is so strong
I dont know whether you feel that way
But i certainly do.
Sometimes...
I wished i could take back some words i said to you...
But then, i know whats been spoken out cant be taken back
Sometimes, when you ask me stuff
I do feel that you are getting on my nerves
But i just answered honestly what i thought
And sometimes it might sting you a lot
Coz i was being sarcastic and truthful
You might felt hurt with what ive said
And im sorry, but sorry means nothing to you
You always said its okay
But deep down, its hurting you inside...
I dont want you to leave here...
But then, this is all for your own good.
Nothing i say or do will make you remain here
Coz my opinions do not matter a bit
As long as you are happy with what you're doing
I cant help but be happy too
But then, living thousands of miles away from me
I will certainly feel the pinch
Coz not being able to see you in classes anymore
Is a torture,
Looking at that empty seat and knowing you're gone
Its just like a part of my heart is being chipped off
And im being left alone in this solitary world.
In the years to come
I wonder whether you would be looking back at the moments
All the moments we shared?
Even though a year's memories are just 1/18 of your life span
For me, i can be very sentimental
I can remember things that many have forgotten
I will remember all the laughters we went through
The pain we went through when hating each other
The reconciliations...
The awkwardness when we werent speaking
Coz of rumours spreading around
Thank our friends for it
Coz that made us stronger
But i dont wanna rememeber everything
It hurts...
Just blame my rotten head for it.
Sighs.
Sometimes... saying goodbye hurts so much
But its the only way to path our destinies
Coz we certainly have different ones...
No one is alike
And this is the only way for you and me
Im here, and you're there...
And we are living separate lives
Sighs.
If only i could stop the world
I would freeze time and make this last forever
But thats being selfish, and im not that kind of person
And i have to bear one thing in mind
Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead, leads to our futures
Different dreams for me and you.
It hurts me so much seeing you leave
But I still keep my promise
You can have what you want before you leave
Im not stopping you
Coz i dont know what else i can offer you
And although its the hardest thing to say
I would never admit this in front of you
I will miss your love in every way
So dont you cry,
Coz i certainly will shed a few tears
And flood the river
Because a true friendship never dies...
I will miss your friendship
As it stays forever, anchored in my heart.

I cant seem to smile anymore... i know i look fugly when im not smiling =.=

Im being extremely sad... and i think ive lost that ability to smile

Gah, just face it... im the Princess of Sadness... =_=
In Berberboo's mind: What should i say now?
4 comments:
Aiyah! Why feel sad???!!! He! He! I know this few day rainy wan but don't worry the sun will cum out tomorrow! So post up ur smiling pic! Have a nice day!
[horny] hehehe... sun come out today le... ^^ have a nice day to u too... =D
Yeah, whatever the reason just keep smiling and look at the bright side of things k
[chee hoe] yea... i try... ^^
Post a Comment