Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Im back!!!

Yeap, people!!! IM BACK!!! Been away for a few days for my mum's convocation and also get some relaxation over in KL. Sorry didnt let you guys know i went for a holiday... but close friends all know la... ^^

Been skipping two days of classes... and postponed a test... and am left out from so many things in university!!! OMG... need to start pia-ing now... haih...

Will update soon about my KL trip and my mum's convocation soon... too tired to blog right now... Kari wait yea... haha

AND BY THE WAY... I PUT ON A FREAKING 4.5 KGS WHILE IN KL!!! OMGWTFKNNCCB!!! Now im soooo fattttt and heavyyyyy... i need the gym and jogging... zzz

Blame the food... ><

Tata for now...

3 comments:

Fahriee said...

Ooh, go KL! Nice..haha. I bet it was fun.. :P

LingDi said...

Hey.. You can try this: http://www.planetherbs.com/articles/soup.html
It works if you are don't cheat.. Haha.. I'm trying it too!

Berberboo said...

[fahriee] not bad lor... but stress a bit coz got test waiting for me back home... haha

[lingdi] HAHA... dun want to try... just need to go back to gym and exercising... hahaha